Decals For Nails- DIY- Application & Sizing
Hey there! So you're looking for some instructions, huh? Well, you've come to the right place! We've got a list of videos that will guide you through the process. Just click on the links below and let the magic happen!
Written Instructions (Sizing Reference At Bottom Of Page)
Decals For Nails Application Instructions-
- Cut each decal out as close to the image as you can.
- Paint your nails any color (Light colors work best, but any polish will work with my designs).
- Allow your nails to dry thoroughly.
- Using a small bowl of water, place the decal in some water for about 10 to 15 seconds. Remove the water slide decal with tweezers and slide off the white background.
- Position each decal on your nail.
**Do not flip the design over or apply it like a temporary tattoo. You apply the decal to your nail from the side facing the paper. Decal comes with a clear decal around the design, and it does not peel off. **
- Apply at least 2 top coats of clear polish to seal the decal.
To extend the wearing time apply another clear top coat in a few days.
I don’t know about you but a video would help!!
Here is a list of some videos using Nails Truly’s decals for nails!
Mallory’s Nails- Subscribe Here
LA's Lovely Nails- Subscribe Here
The Daily Nail- Subscribe Here
More Links To Videos
Feel free to watch these videos as many times as you need. We want to make sure you have all the information you need to create stunning nail art!If you have any questions or need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out . You can contact me by email at email@example.com, or feel free to join the Nails Truly's Facebook Group